Here at Tribe, we are big fans of Vogue’s 73 Question series. And their latest Q&A home visit involves no other than everybody’s favourite spirit animal, Taylor Swift.
We couldn’t hit play fast enough to find out what hilarious, adorable and poignant things we could find out about the Style singer, but here a just a few things we learned:
- Taylor has nailed the interior design version of modern-day granny chic
- Boyfriend Calvin Harris planted her an olive tree as a Christmas gift (random, but okay)
- She has double-jointed elbows
- She keeps her MTV Moonman next to her coffee machine in the kitchen
- Tay can name an impressive amount of cat breeds in ten seconds (but thinks she could do better)
If you’re even still reading, that’s enough now. Go watch it already!